Recently, microchanneling treatment has become one of the most pursued procedures because of its effectiveness and how quickly it works.
Microchanneling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging, improve the appearance of scars/acne scars, rosacea, hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, and skin tightening. It improves skin elasticity, firmness, and tone, it does it all !
Procell microchanneling induces new collagen and reduces the signs of aging via stimulation of your stem cells, and the introduction of potent peptides, growth factors, and stem cytokines.
Procell Therapies Microchanneling
ProCell Therapies offers cutting-edge biotechnology to induce a breathtaking transformation to the appearance of the skin that can last a lifetime.
The ProCell Microchanneling delivery serum uses highly concentrated growth-factors serums derived from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells which are known to promote scarless healing in an anti-inflammatory environment. Amplifying your collagen response during microchanneling treatment.
This procedure is suitable for all skin types and is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment which involves the use of a TGA registered mechanized stamper to create tiny, clean controlled skin injuries (microchannels) which in turn stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin. Procell’s Microchanneling device uses filaments made from surgical grade steel, small enough to fit into a hair follicle. This minimizes damage to the epidermis for faster recovery.
Procell Microchannelling is a unique well-researched treatment for skin rejuvenation with numerous benefits including:
- Reducing Acne & Chicken Pox Scarring
- Stimulating the production of Collagen, Tightening the skin
- Improves the appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of Crow’s Feet, Lip Lines, Forehead Lines & Frown Lines
- Improves Skin Tone & Texture
- Reduces the appearance of Stretch Marks
- Reduces the appearance of Surgical Scars
- Reduces the appearance of Large Pores
- Restores Sun Damaged skin and treats Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Improves the appearance of Puffy Eyes
- Improves Rosacea by Strengthening the skin
- Helps increase the absorption of Medical Grade Skincare products
- Reduce Oil levels in the skin
We are always happy to help if you have any skin-related problems.